Frequently Bought Together
- Dimensions: 6' W x 15' L
- # of Cups: 3
- Part #: 2024
The Admiral V2 Putting Green & Chipping Mat by Big Moss
Looking for the perfect putting green for your home or office? With Big Moss indoor putting greens putt or chip back and forth in the comfort of your house or office.
These PGA favorite greens utilize Big Moss' new True Tour Roll technology to ensure the most realistic putting and chipping situations for top-notch practice results. Each green is durable, multi-layered, and triple-stitched, requiring minimal, care if any.
Big Moss greens provide golfers the opportunity to build a pure stroke that will translate onto any golf course. The Admiral is one of Big Moss’ traditional models. It offers unmatched versatility for teaching and year round practice.
New V2 Models Now Available!
Major Changes Included:
- No bubbling or bunching with new wrinkle free rubber backed surface, which is now 28% heavier and lays flat even over carpeting.
- A Higher Density Removable Foundation to practice dead flat putts.
- Experience 100's of Terrain Variations with the New Break Pads
- New Stadium Backstop wraps around and is secured using golf tees
- New Cup Sleeves and Flag Bases for all Regulation Sized Cups
- No Configuration Changes
What's Included with Big Moss The Admiral V2 Putting Green & Chipping Mat
- Putting Green
- Chipping Mat
- 2 Limited Flight Chipping Balls
- Cup Sleeves and Flag Bases for All Regulation Sized Cups
- Hole Reducers
- Stadium Backstop
- Break Snake (Allows You to Create Unlimited Contours)
- Instruction Manual
Big Moss The Admiral V2 Putting Green & Chipping Mat Features:
Great putting green. Amazing customer service. My short game has improved dramatically. My 8 year old son practices on our Admiral and won is first U.S. Kids tournament by 11 strokes. The roll is very realistic, you can add break or slow stimp speed by vacuuming different directions. My buddy with a tour links likes my big moss better and trys to get me to trade all the time. Before my big moss I was practicing on a foam matt by birdie ball. Its a difference of night and day.this was the perfect addition to my golf man cave studio. Thanks Tony!
Took My game to the next level
My handicap went from a 16 to an 8 because of this product. Drive for show putt for dough is the best lesson for any amateur golfer. You use your driver 14 times a round at best but even the best putter on tour uses their putter 27 times on average. I went from breaking 90 to breaking 80. I used to miss 50% of 3 footers, now I make 90% of my 6 footers. Great product, Great quality.