The Net Return Home Series Side Barriers
The Home Series Side Barriers are specifically designed for use with The Net Return Home Series Net. The Side Barriers insure that miss-hit balls never leave the hitting area. If using the Home Series net indoors or in an area where errant balls are a safety concern, the Side Barriers are required. Many golfers also choose to add the Side Barriers when considering "Friends and Family" hitting into the net.
Understand also that the Home Series Side Barriers can be added at anytime and are not required for use with the Home Series net.
- Setup in under 5 minutes (using velcro color coordinated tabs)
- Can be easily stored or transported
- Each Side Barrier is individually cut and sewn by hand
- Manufactured in the USA
- Made of polyester netting
- Each pair of Side Barriers weight approximately 6 lbs.
- Side Barriers are 6'8" high and extend out to 9' - 10'
- Sold in pairs (right and left)
- Each set of Side Barriers are extended out by using sandbags, two are provided (one for each Side Barrier) and two on the rear of the frame. Remember your Home Series Multi-Sport Net comes with 4 Sandbags to weight down the existing base when outdoors in the wind.
- When extending out the Side Barriers to their max distance (approximately nine feet or so) you may also want to weight (sandbag) or stake the back of the frame. Extending the Side Barriers to their maximum distance can often lift the back of the frame off the ground by several inches. The weighting of the rear of the frame will eliminate this.
- The Side Barriers can be walked into the front of the frame when not in use, to recover any lost floor space. Simply pick up each sandbag, walk in and place on the side of the frame. It's that simple.