Tour Links 14' x 14' Professional Series Putting Green
Don't feel like driving to the range or golf course to practice your putting? No worries we have you covered. Tour Links putting greens are as close to the real thing as you can get, without being on the course. Putts on club speed turf make these greens a must have for any golfer looking to take his or her game to the next level. Tour Links models deliver all of the benefits, looks and class of any putting green in the world with the added value of being able to expand it or move it easily to another location. These professional quality greens with adjustable breaks incorporate four regulation cups and pins. Solid feel, easy installation, common sense engineering. That's Tour Links!
THE FIRST FULL SIZE GREEN THAT CREATES QUALITY
PRACTICE FOR GOLFERS OF ANY SKILL LEVEL
100% Polypropylene with Action Back. This turf stimps at
12 feet + plus down grain.
- (12) Straight Edge Panels
- (4) Outside Radius Single Curve Edge Panels
- (2) Outside Radius Double Curve Edge Panels
- (2) Inside Radius Single Curve Edge Panels
- (13) Interior Center Panels
- (4) Interior Center Panels With Cup Hole
- (1) Putting Turf
- (6) Cup Filler Plates
- (4) Cups
- (4) Pins
- (6) Packs of Contours
- (2) Packs of Hardware
- (10) Packs of Bump Rail Clips
(1) Instruction Manual Pack with Decals.
- Assembly Time: 1 Hour To Assemble, 2 people Recommended
- Number of Packages: Arrives in (4) boxes plus (1) tube of turf.
- Material Composition:
- Panels - Polypropylene Copolymer
- Turf - 100% Nylon with Rubberized Action Back
- Care Instructions: Clean panels with a soft, damp cloth. Carefully sweep or vacuum the turf. When rolling up turf for storage, roll loosely with the green side out. Never crease the turf.
- For outdoor application: If unit will not be in use for an extended period of time, roll the turf with green side out, and store turf and accessory pieces indoors.
- If moving the assembly: Use at least two people.
- Warranty: 3 Years (Turf); 5 Years (Panels & Accessories)