TruGolf Vista 12 Golf Simulator
Gary Player once said, "A strong mind is one of the key components that separates the great from the good." Once golfers master control over themselves, the game of golf becomes quite simple. TruGolf simulators are designed to give you trust in your swing. Players that know how to flight, shape, and strike the ball in any condition, score better. The Vista Series was created to not only give golfers the precise biometric analyses, but also develop mental toughness. These golf simulators offer portable, durable, and affordable luxury for those who simply want to share some quality time with the family. But, our home golf simulators also serve as a unique teaching tool, for those who have a child with a growing interest in golf. Whether golf is recreation, or passion, the TruGolf Vista 12 Golf Simulator accommodates every need.
- Complete Frame
- Touch Screen
- HD Projector
- TruTrack2 Tracking System
- Premium Fairway Mat System
- Specs: 4'L x 9'W
- Thickness: 3.5"
- Side Nets
- Side Walls
- Overhead Light Bar
- E6Golf 1.6 - 39 Courses
- Durable Travel Bag
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vista 12 User Manual
- Bigger, Better, Brighter - The Vista Series features a revolutionary new tension system, resulting in an impact screen that is held firmly in place for a crisp, clear image.
- High Definition - The matte-box design blocks ambient light and gives the Vista series the same image quality as high-end golf simulation units for a fraction of the cost.
- Truly Portable - The lightweight aluminum frame makes this TruGolf’s most portable unit ever. Each simulator comes equipped with a durable travel bag for unprecedented mobile convenience.
- Style - These units are perfectly tailored. The distinct and functional design makes them perfect for any home or business.
- Multi-player - Up to 8 players at one time, and an endless number of profiles.
E6Golf Simulation Software Is Now Better Than Ever:
E6Golf 1.6 Simulation Improvements:
E6Golf Also Displays:
- New Two-Component Construction - With TruTrack², the Sensor Board remains under the hitting surface, while all the impact-sensitive hardware is housed in a separate Control Box (still below the mat, but away from the hitting area)
- Improved Durability - In addition to insulating all impact-sensitive components and connectors from the hitting surface, TruTrack² uses a 34-pin ribbon cable to transfer power, ground and signal from the Sensor Board to the Control Box.
- Reduced Static Interface - TruTrack² provides a new grounding mechanism to minimize static. The circuit boards of both the Sensor Board and Control Box now feature full copper ground plates on each side to help reduce static build-up and electromagnetic interference.
- Improved Shot Detection/Reduced Misreads - If the simulated grass surface of the hitting area isn’t trimmed occasionally, it can reduce visibility for the sensors below and eventually lead to the sensors not reading shots properly. To address this, we have increased light sensitivity values for the LED sensors, which will reduce potential interference from fibers and small debris.
- New Streamlined Design - The TruTrack² Control Box has been redesigned using SMT (Surface Mount Technology) components, keeping it small and compact
- Minimum Space Requirements: 15' W x 20' D x 10' H
- Vista 12 Dimensions: 12’ W x 14’9” D x 8’8” H
- Diagonal Screen: 165"
- Touchscreen: 21"