Big Moss The General V2 Putting Green & Chipping Mat
Frequently Bought Together
The General V2 Putting Green & Chipping Mat by Big Moss
Looking for the perfect putting green for your home or office? With Big Moss indoor putting greens putt or chip back and forth in the comfort of your house or office. These PGA favorite greens utilize Big Moss' new True Tour Roll technology to ensure the most realistic putting and chipping situations for top-notch practice results. Each green is durable, multi-layered and triple-stitched, requiring minimal care if any. Big Moss greens provide golfers the opportunity to build a pure stroke that will translate onto any golf course. The General V2 is one of Big Moss’ traditional models. It offers unmatched versatility for teaching and year round practice.
Major Changes Included:
- No bubbling or bunching with new wrinkle free rubber backed surface, which is now 28% heavier and lays flat even over carpeting.
- A Higher Density Removable Foundation to practice dead flat putts.
- Experience 100's of Terrain Variations with the New Break Pads
- New Stadium Backstop wraps around and is secured using golf tees
- New Cup Sleeves and Flag Bases for all Regulation Sized Cups
- No Configuration Changes
Big Moss The General V2 Putting Green & Chipping Mat Includes:
- Putting Green
- Chipping Mat2 Limited Flight Chipping Balls
- Cup Sleeves and Flag Bases for All Regulation Sized Cups
- Hole Reducers
- Stadium Backstops
- Break Snake (Allows You to Create Unlimited Contours)
- Instruction Manual
Big Moss The General V2 Putting Green & Chipping Mat Features:
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Favorite of PGA Professionals
- Quick and Easy Setup
- Perfect for Large Spaces
- Virtually Indestructible
Big Moss The General V2 Putting Green & Chipping Mat Specs:
- Dimensions: 6' W x 12' L
- # of Cups: 3
- Part #: 2023
Just bought a 6x12 a few weeks back and it is perfect. Can put 15 balls at a time before I have to go pick any up. Each cup can hold 5 balls. I have a high carpet and the green still rolls true, it only sinks a little when you step on it, but that's of no concern. When I put it on cement it was perfect. Great buy with great service!
I purchased this item after speaking with owner. He suggested this green. I got it for myself as well as my son. This has become my sons (13yo) favorite thing to do. All he does is chip and putt all day. A chip in for him has become a given!!!!! A great practice tool for me and him. Thank you.